Health and Dental Insurance Program
We are pleased to announce a Health and Dental Insurance Program.
The Reflexology Association of Canada has partnered with Hatton Financial Inc. to introduce a new Association Health and Dental Insurance program available exclusively to RAC members. Now you and your family have access to outstanding health protection. This health insurance plan is specially designed for professionals, entrepreneurs, small-business owners and others not covered by a group plan. Flexible and affordable, it offers a variety of plans to meet your specific needs.
Please refer to the link for full coverage and plan design details.
Program Features can include:
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paramedical Practitioner Coverage
- Ambulance Services
- Semi-Private or Private Hospital Coverage
- Hearing Aids
- Accidental Dental Coverage
- Homecare & Nursing Coverage
- Prosthetic Appliances
- Travel Coverage
- Survivor Benefits
- Vision Care Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Easy on-line enrollment
- Easy payment options
Day-to-day expenses such as dental cleanings, fillings, prescription eyewear, prescriptions and travel protections are just a few examples of health expenses not fully covered by government health insurance plans. They are expenses that can quickly add up and still leave you vulnerable to unexpected extra cots that may come as a result of an accident or unpredicted illness. Now you can have peace of mind!
- Peace of mind regarding Health and Dental concerns
- Variety of plans to meet your specific needs
- Premium payments are treated as medical expenses under the Income Tax Act
- Association buying power--lower premiums than those of an individual plan
- Monthly payment of premium
- Professional advice and support from Hatton Financial Inc.
The coverage takes effect for members the first day of the month following approval (please note that coverage is contingent upon receipt of the completed insurance application and applicable monthly payment). Please see the link for more information or call our consultant Hatton Financial Inc. at 1-866-444-2745.
Remember to apply for membership in RAC and for Health Insurance please do so through the Membership section of this site.
Reflexology Association of Canada
Keith L. Hatton, CFP, CLU, CHFC, TEP
Executive Director R.A.C. President
Hatton Financial Inc.
#705, 10339-124 Street
(780) 482-2745 or 1-866-444-2745
For more information, follow the link below...