Welcome to our website,
Sunday, 26th October, 2008
We hope you enjoy your visit.
The Reflexology Association of Canada is a Federally chartered, non-profit association formed in 1976 with members from coast to coast.
Our Vision Reflexology is a universally acclaimed healing art and science.
Our Mission To take the Reflexology Profession and the RAC membership to the highest level of excellence and unity through communication, education, innovation and advocacy.
Our Value Statements
encourages excellence in service
is commited to the continual development of professional standards and education
- embraces the values of trust and respect
- recognizes its accountability to the profession, members and general public.
The Reflexology Association of Canada believes that:
- Reflexology is a profession that stands on its own as a viable and dynamic health modality.
- Reflexology is a profound healing art and science.
- The Reflexology Association of Canada is the best representative for its members in regards to governing bodies and business groups.
- The Reflexology Association of Canada is an industry leader in the reflexology world.
- The Reflexology Association of Canada is a forward-moving association devoted to promoting reflexology nationally and internationally.
- The public should be fully informed and educated about the benefits of Reflexology.
- The public has the right to fully trained and certified practioners as a matter of safety and professionalism.
- The members and volunteers of The Reflexology Association of Canada are the cornerstones of the association and should have recognition and value as such.
The Reflexology Association of Canada values:
- Ethical Conduct: The Reflexology Association of Canada commits to a high level of integrity and objectivity, adhering to its codes of conduct, unencumbered by conflict of interest, in all decisions.
- Accountability: The Reflexology Association of Canada deals honestly and with openness and transparency in all its situations.
- Integrity: The Reflexology Association of Canada demonstrates integrity in all aspects of its operation.
- Inclusiveness: The Reflexology Association of Canada acts upon its appreciation of the inherent worth of each person.
Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm Central time
If you are phoning out of office hours, please leave a message.
Your call will be returned on the next business day.
If you are emailing the office, please expect a speedy reply
Send mail to:304-414 Graham Ave
Winnipeg MB R3C 0L8
The answer is YES! Now what's the question?
CRANIO-SACRAL-THERAPY IN REFLEXOLOGY
Dr. Martine Faure-Alderson
November 10-11 2008
Midtown Holiday Inn, Montreal
Click here for further details and a booking form
Continuing Education and Professional Development Program
NEW benefits for RCRT Members!
1. Marketing & Public Awareness Kit
2. Marketing Kit
Available to RCRT members at the Montreal Conference.
Click here for full details of the program and an application form
OF INTEREST TO CURRENT & RECENT STUDENTS
OLLIE BAILEY AWARD
Click here for details and an application form.
Liability insurance may be obtained through your own broker or through our recommended partner as follows:
450 Frederick St,
Kitchener ON N2H 2P5
Email click below
A Touch of Excellence for Body, Mind & Soul
RAC 2008 Conference & AGM
Montreal November 7 - 10 2008
Click here for further details.
Bookings are coming in fast. Don't lose out. Send in your conference registration right now. Chapter members - talk with your local Chapter about the discounts for group bookings